Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Official! I'm Heather, and I'm a Blog Addict!

So here goes, my first blog! Not sure what I aim to accomplish here, but I'm so excited to be posting my very first blog at 3am in the morning! What started out as an innocent way to follow my brother and sister-in-laws journey to adopting their son from Korea, has turned into a full blown addiction, I started reading other blogs that she followed, and blogs that they followed, and still more that they followed. Of course always following anonymously, never publicly. I am addicted to blogs on frugal living, organizing and housecleaning, the three things I am the worst at! Today, I have a new attitude, please join me on my journey as I take the path to who knows where. My topics may change in mid sentence, as that is how I live my life at the moment, always busy, but never getting things accomplished. I have excellent ideas, but no follow through, but I am determined to make a change to rid myself of all this chaos! After all, Life isn't always Peaches and Cream........

0 comments: